Personal Data Policy
I hereby express my consent to the processing of my personal data by FIBAR GROUP Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Poznań, as described Here and I accept the Regulations.
Further, personal data may be collected, processed and used by FIBAR GROUP Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Poznań for the following purposes:
- to provide access to "Fibaro Developer Materials"
- for marketing purposes, in particular for receiving commercial information from FIBAR GROUP Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznań and other persons under contracts concluded with FIBAR GROUP Sp. z o.o.
- to provide services in electronic way by the third parties under the access to applications shared by the third parties
The range of stored and processed data includes the personal data provided by user during the registration process.
- You will use all reasonable efforts to protect Customer Data (as defined below) collected by your Client, including without limitation any personally identifiable information (PII), from unauthorized access or use.
- In the event your systems or infrastructure that are used for storage, processing or hosting Customer Data are breached or compromised, or if Customer Data is inadvertently exposed to non-authorized third parties, you shall notify Fibaro promptly of such a breach or exposure and provide all available information, including root cause analysis, remediation steps and compensating controls to ensure such a breach does not occur in the future.
- You are responsible for providing customer notification under the state breach notification statutes and any other applicable privacy laws and you will bear the costs incurred by you and Fibar Group resulting from your breach or exposure.
- “Customer Data” means any and all technical information, PII, device usage, or other information derived from access to or use of any of the Fibaro API and other Fibaro Developer Materials, including but not limited to data acquired from or through the Fibaro API that relates to any end users of any Fibaro products and services or pertains to use of any Fibaro products and services by such end users.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for obtaining all required consents from end users in connection with any use of your Clients and the Fibaro Developer Materials (including the Fibaro API), which consent shall be compliant with all applicable data protection legislation and other privacy laws, rules, and regulations.
- Without limiting the foregoing, before collecting any Customer Data or other information from end users of your Client, you must provide adequate notice of what Customer Data and other information you collect and how it will be used and/or shared and obtain any necessary consents.
- You will comply with all privacy laws and regulations (including those applying to PII) in connection with your access and use of the Fibaro Developer Materials.
- complies with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations,
- is conspicuously displayed to all end users of your Client
- clearly and accurately describes to end users of your Client what data and user information you collect (such as PII, login information, etc.) and how you use and share such information (including for advertising) with Fibaro and third parties.
- If a user requests of you or Fibaro to have any Customer Data that may be considered PII under any law, rule, or regulation throughout the world deleted, you agree to promptly honor the user’s or Fibaro’s request and to delete all such data and information from your servers and other assets, including back-ups, to the extent reasonably possible, or to anonymize all user data so it cannot be tied back to a user’s identity.